Men and women are different and they behave differently.
Women are very much of emotional creatures whereas men are more prone to run by logic.
That is why in a marriage, there is endless squabbles and complaints about the husband and wife.
In fact, I see as misunderstanding of each other.
Remember the book titled “Women are from Venus and Men are from Mars.” There is so much truth in it.
Men and women can never ever understand each other completely, even if they are together after fifty or sixty years.
In your marriage, was there a time that you complain about your husband for not knowing how you feel?
Was there a time that you told him “you should have done this or that“?
Was there a time that you mentioned “you should know what I am feeling right now“?
Even if he could have said “Yes, I know how you feel”, but seriously, do you really think your husband can really know what you are feeling.
Even though that husbands and wives know they are not psychic, they are always playing these kiddish mind-reading games. They expect each other to “mind-read” them and to know exactly what is on their minds.
Interesting? Sounds familiar?
I was doing some research online and these are 10 things what husband wish their wife knew about man. (While you look through, ask yourself how much do you know about men in general):
1. Men would rather feel unloved than inadequate and disrespected.
2. A man?s anger is often a response to feeling disrespected by his wife.
3. Men are insecure.
4. Men feel the burden of being the provider for their family. 5.
5. Men want more sex.
6. Sex means more than sex.
7. Men struggle with visual temptation.
8. Men enjoy romance, but doubt their skills to be romantic.
9. Men care about their wife?s appearance.
10. Men want their wives to know how much they love them.
I am not a woman and I can’t really say that I totally understand women. However, I know these are definitely 2 things what wife wish their husband knew about women:
1. Remain faithful.
2. Ask questions, really listen, and respond.
Want to contribute more? I love to hear from you.
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)