There are many decisions you need to make for your upcoming wedding, aren’t there? Let’s take a look at one of them, “what should go on top of my wedding cake?” in more detail so you can consider all your options before you make a decision.
* Do you want a cake topper that you can keep forever and ever? Or would you rather have it be something less permanent?
* What shape will your wedding cake be in? Is it a traditional 3 tiers or something different? You can have it custom made any way you want, including the cake topper.
* Does your wedding have a theme? If so, you’ll want your wedding cake topper to be an extension of that theme.
* Are you a traditionalist? Or do the two of you like to be different?
* Do you want a topper that’s eco-friendly and can be eaten or composted (like flowers)? Or a plastic molded token that can be saved as a fun memento of your special day? Or would you rather have a crystal topper that would look great afterwards in your china hutch?
Hopefully your head is not spinning with these questions as they are meant to help you narrow your focus on what you truly want.