I was doing some research from the internet to find out what are the various “long wedding hair styles”. There are already some previous posts on bridal hair styles if you are new to my wedding blog.
In fact, I found some but the photos were not really sharp.
Anyway, I have no idea about the names of the different wedding hair styles. And to me, I think these hair styles could be the more compatible ones that Asian brides may find more suitable. (Actually, there are about over 40 photos but they are quite common and that is why I didn’t take them.)
You can visit their website at lvhairdoers.homestead.com
Again, if you are going to meet your make-up artist soon, please print out or cut out photos of hair styles that you love and show them to the stylist.
Discuss with her which aspect of the hair style you like and see how she can do it for you.
Here are tips to note in your Wedding hair checklist from movingmakeup.uk:
1. Have a trial run with your stylist as soon as your wedding date is set. If possible, take along a photo of your dress, and any headpiece or hair accessories.
2. Find out if you need to grow your hair length, improve the condition with conditioning treatments, change the colour or have some highlights.
3. NEVER shampoo hair or conditioning treatments on the wedding day.
4. On the day of the wedding make sure the bridal party wear button or zip-up clothes. No crew neck jumpers! This will ensure you dont mess up your style…
5. Now just relax…..
Discuss this in our Romance-Fire Wedding Forums.
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)