I’m extremely grateful to all the best buddies in the following picture. We had a meeting with my band of brothers who are very kind to help me in this wedding-planning.
They took up 7 various roles such as:
1) Brother Chief (in-charge of all brothers)
2) Banque Coordinator (in-charge of the banquet and liaise with the hotel coordinator)
3) Beverage Coordinator (in-charge of controlling flow of wine, beer and liquors)
4) IT Coordinator (in-charge of powerpoint and video presentation, microphones and liaise with hotel technicians)
5) Photographer (in-charge of photography for table-to-table toast, stage and tea-ceremonY)
6) Wedding Favors Coordinator (collect unused wedding favors)
7) Table-to-table Photography Coordinator (to help get guests organised for picture-taking)
It was tough to get everyone together for a meeting and I’m considered lucky to have 100% attendance rate for the first and only meeting.
My critieria for qualifying as Brothers:
1) Best-of-pal for many years
2) Best buddies
I must say there is no way I can return them this favor of helping me in planning my wedding. Still, I must say “Thank you very much!” for helping me and also sharing with me the joy of this wonderful occasion.
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)