ok, I have just paid my Actual photographer the deposit. Looks like most things are set. What I think has to be done are done… What else is to be done? Sigh…so many things on my mind and I think I’m going nuts…
Heard from my photographer there are some customary items we need to get:
1) A pair of candles with dragon and phoenix designs
2) Many ang pows with different amount of money inside, for brothers, sisters and siblings
3) 2 Oranges for the boy who is going to open the door for me
4) Coconuts (you must be wondering why? It is part of Hong Kong custom)
5) A teapot set for tea-ceremony
Hmmm…what else what else? Do let me know through the comments column of this post. 😀 really appreciate it
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)