Hi, many readers email me where on earth are my wedding photos? Even my actual day photographer asks me that…Meanwhile, this wedding blog will be a diary of my daily experience of?becoming?bridegroom-to-be..my ups and downs everyday…
?Yes, I promise all of you I will upload my wedding photos taken at the bridal studio. The studio told me, last checked with him, I can only get in end of October. It is normal to get the photos and albums 1 month before the Wedding Dinner.
Meanwhile, this is how my blog can benefit you if you or your friends who?are planning your wedding or going to plan:
1) Forward them my wedding blog (only if you know it may benefit them in any way.)
2) To view my “Wedding Checklist (1 year to 1 day ahead) -? things to do before the Big day”, click here
3) Go to my “Categories” located at the LEFT sidebar if you want to view my posts pertaining to any category.
As of today, the available categories?are (You can click on the categories below directly)
- Actual day (1) – The number represents number of posts
- Bargaining (1)
- Bridal Studio (11)
- Honey Moon (1)
- Improving Relationship (16)
- Ju (1) – post by my fiancee
- My photos (3)
- Myself (3)
- Photographer (5)
- Photoshoot (1)
- Proposal (1)
- Steven & Eileen Wedding (9)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Wedding Band (2)
- Wedding Dinner (4)
- Wedding Planning (23)
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)