I had the chance to interview Ruey Loon. the owner and wedding photographer of 36 frames.
Here is the email interview:
1) Can you give me an introduction of yourself, when and how did you start out and what is your wedding site about?
Hi, Ruey Loon here, my website is www.36frames.com. I’ve been doing wedding photography for the last 6 years. When I started out right after university, I was the only one, 36frames is now a big family of 3 photographers and 2 videographers.
Although I studied Computer Engineering, I’m now a photographer. I can’t bear the thought of spending my life doing anything else.
36frames is about the celebration of wedding, the happiness of the family and friends and of course the love between the couple. Our photography conveys the lively and upbeat mood of the day, it is all about the smiles and the joyful faces.
2) I understand you have been in the wedding-related field for quite some time and is now successful. What do you think is the key factor to your success?
I’ve kept to what I believe wedding photography should be, a style that is real to me and one that I’ll be happy shooting. My couples are people who believe in that same story, people who want their love story to be told, and not made up.
3) When you are working with couples, what is it that you are most proud of?
That I provide a service that I would sign up myself ! Everything that I do for the couple is something that I would like for myself.
4) What is the greatest challenge that you have faced while growing your wedding business?
I have to say I’m very blessed that things went very smoothly for me, of course there are challenges but I can’t say any of them stood out to be ranked as “The Greatest”. If there is something that I remind myself all the time is that “I need to have fun”. I must have fun, I must love what I do, I don’t want to turn 36frames into just any run-of-the-mill business.
5) Currently, what is the one wedding tip you want to give to soon-to-wed couples?
One thing to keep is mind is to make sure everything about the you (the groom included) is glamorous, hence you’ll need to make sure your change of casual clothes, shoes, including what you’ll be wearing during the make up session looks every bit the
6) What are some of the areas do you think wedding couples always overlook when planning their own weddings?
Nothing that I can think now.
7) Your final thought and advice for my wedding blog readers?
Let go and enjoy yourself, it’s your wedding day!
You’ve already done your best in your preparation and it is the time to enjoy yourself. Now leave the coordination to your helpers and don’t hang on to your hand phone !
That’s the best way to keep a smile on your face the whole day.
That?s the end of the interview.
If you are contacting this wedding vendor, do say Romance Fire sent you.
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)