I had the chance to interview their Ralph Mucci who is the executive producer and show host of the Wedding Planning Audiocast.
Here is the interview.
1) Can you give me an introduction of yourself, when and how did you start out and what is your wedding site about?
As a professional cinematic videographer I’ve been involved in the wedding industry for over 30 years Through the course of those years I’ve had the wonderful pleasure of dealing with hundreds of professional wedding event specialists, professional photographers, wedding venue’s, and cake and floral specialists just to name to name a few. Currently our new wedding
planning resource guide website is one of the top leading websites for brides-to-be to obtain any type of wedding planning information.
2) I understand your site has been up for a really long time and is now one of top wedding authority sites online. What do you think is the key factor to your success?
After several website designs and trial and error, we finally decided on our current design with the help of 15 brides who might I add offered their positive feedback. The result is a winner! The key to our website success is that our site is attractive, colorful and soft to the users eye. Our site offers a tremendous amount of wedding planning information that can be easily obtained by our user friendly menu navigations.
Currently we offer several show segments which are informative, educational entertaining and humorous on wedding planning, destination weddings, beauty advice, professional photography and video, wedding invitations, cake specialists wedding favors, meet the wedding bloggers and we even have shows on cooking for the couples the list just goes on.
3) What is it about your website that you are most proud of?
Everything, our design, our wedding planning shows our wonderful top wedding and beauty guest experts and all of the wedding planning resource information we offer to assist our brides with their wedding planning issues and concerns.
4) What is the greatest challenge that you have faced while growing your site?
Unfortunately other companies using unethical business practices by slandering us telling guests not to appear on our shows. Telling wedding blogs not to associate with us. We’ve managed to keep our head above water through all these roadblocks and have outpaced our competition to bring us to the #1 wedding and wedding planning podcast on iTunes. We will continue to be the leader in wedding planning podcast talk radio.
5) Currently, what is the one wedding tip you want to give to soon-to-wed couples?
I know this is easier said than done but through my many many years of experience I can tell you that everything will work out. Although most couples or should I say brides strive for perfect wedding planning and a perfect wedding day at times things may and will go wrong. Be realistic, positive and expect things to happen. Don’t stress, believe me everything will work out.
6) What are some of the areas do you think wedding couples always overlook when planning their own weddings?
Don’t make promises to friends, acquaintances, and co-workers that they will be invited to your wedding before you first sit down and figure out your budget completely.Don’t make the mistake of not hiring a professional videographer, leave enough in your budget for this important professional to capture your special day.
If you are going to cut corners and start slashing look at what you’ve ordered as far as your cocktail hour and main course. There are many couples who over order because they are afraid they won’t have enough food, run out or will look stingy. Be cautious on what your ordering.
7) Your final thought and advice for my wedding blog readers?
With today’s Internet there are many great wedding planning resources out there such as Romance Fire, the Wedding Planning Audiocast and many other wonderful wedding blogs for brides to obtain great information.
Pick and choose what suits you best and remember most importantly enjoy your wedding planning process don’t become stressed it’s suppose to be fun and memorable experience to last a lifetime enjoy it.
That?s the end of the interview.
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)