I had the chance to interview the founder as well as photographer of AspireStudio and his name is Jinghong.
Here is the email interview:
1) Can you give me an introduction of yourself, when and how did you start out and what is your wedding site about?
I’m Jinghong and my company is Aspire Studio. Aspire Studio is registered with ACRA since 2003 for the purpose of providing quality photography and videography services to wedding couples.
I started out when I was in Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts where I was trained to draw and got a chance to learn photography, its where I got started. But it was until years later when I was roped into my friend’s video company and realised that I needed to start out on my own to pursue my dream and do what I wanted. Thus, I striked out on my own and started Aspire Studio.
My webby is an extension of the work I do with my artistic direction. It is also a presentation of my work to the world.
2) I understand you have been in the wedding-related field for quite some time and is now successful. What do you think is the key factor to your success?
I seriously doubt that I am successful, although success is a relatively objective. Starting my own business initially was extremely tough and I wouldn’t have survived without the support of my family and friends. At least, now I have no problem supporting my family and my expenses. Many in this field have overlooked the importance of marketing, in fact skill alone will be insufficient during this day and age of the media explosion and Internet exposure in almost any industry.
Other than being media savvy, a personable character helps too as this job require more than the fair share of interpersonal skill to communicate with clients with their wants and needs.
3) When you are working with couples, what is it that you are most proud of?
That we are always puncture, responsible and maintained our standard despite our busy schedule towards our clients.
4) What is the greatest challenge that you have faced while growing your career?
Great challenge is to constantly aware of where the market is heading and predicting the future directions. In any businesses, company direction and knowing where the market is heading is the important aspect that will make or break its destiny. The ability to change and accept them is a plus to survive in any time.
5) Currently, what is the one wedding tip you want to give to soon-to-wed couples?
Remember to always book your photographer or videographer early.
6) What are some of the areas do you think wedding couples always overlook when planning their own weddings? (can be pertaining to your own field – in this case videography)
There are always couples going for new cheap and good deals but risked their biggest day in their life going to ruining by hiring little known photographers or videographers with little experiences to handle different situations and little or no responsibilities towards the paying clients. Experience is an important asset in our field, often overlooked. It take a lot of effort to be in the market and stay long.
7) Your final thought and advice for my wedding blog readers?
I hope my answers to your wedding blog’s enquires are valuable to Bride-to-be and Groom-to-be!
Most importantly, enjoy your biggest day of your life!
That?s the end of the interview.
If you are contacting this wedding vendor, do say Romance Fire sent you.
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)