Though our society has advanced much nowadays, when it comes to wedding taboos, many Chinese families still do their best to avoid them on such big occassions.
There are some Chinese wedding taboos that I would like to talk about in these few days and coincidentally, there were very similar to what I have heard about while preparing my wedding last year.
7 Wedding Taboos:
1. Compatibility of Chinese Horoscopes
2. Walking under the elder brother’s pants
3. Is this your 3rd time being bridesmaid?
4. Making noise in the newly-wed room
5. Only to have sex at the Right Time
6. Pig Cages
7. Widows are to be blamed
Do look out for the blog posts next few days to find out if you are doing the right thing.
Discuss this in our Romance-Fire Wedding Forums.
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)