If you are a female reader, I’m sure your knowledge on bridal hairsyle is much more than mine.
I would like to share how you can more easily explain to your make-up artist the type of hairstyles you want.
These are what you can do:
1. Surf the net or browse through wedding magazines.
2. Cut or print out the photos of brides with the hairstyles you want.
3. Bring these pictures during your visit to your make-up artist.
4. With the photos, describe to them what you have in mind.
5. Make-up artist will spend some time doing the new hairstyle for you.
6. See if your really like it and it further enhance your personality.
7. Check out any hair accessory that is available.
8. If you need to borrow any accesory on the wedding day, do arrange to collect from the artist a few days before that day.
A good tip is remember to choose something that suits you, that the other way round.
Here are some photos I managed to get from the net (with links back to their websites)
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)