Choosing a ?good? makeup artist:
– Someone who understands your style/ character to cater a look for you. However note that usually brides? makeup (in white gown) is rather angelic. Unless you ask for something different.
– Arrange for someone who is reliable (say is he/ she does freelance) because you do not want him/her to be late for makeup on your wedding day!
– Usually wedding studio has packages that comes with makeup. You can do a trial with them and see if you like it. For freelance artist there might be a nominal charge, however it still comes up to abt the same price as the studio makeup artist. Give yourself more options?
This article is contributed by Shuling.
*Jhong Ren’s comment:
Having anyone reliable on your wedding day is a MUST! You need reliable bridesmaids who are systematic planners and can help you to take care of matters if things didn’t turn well.
Having a bridesmaid that can do make-up is important too because she needs to help your do touching up now and then throughout the whole day.
We paid the same Makeup artist from the Bridal Studio S$50 to help my mother-in-law to makeup.
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)