We will be off to our honeymoon till 24/12 (Sunday). My apologies for not able to blog till then but I promise to come back with more stories…
In fact, I have better posts for all of you when I return:
1. Will post a wedding schedule template after I tidy up mine. It will have columns on exact things to do and columns to reflect “who to do what by when and what is the quantity of the items”
2. More negotiation techniques to get more perks from hotel. How we manage to get FREE CORKAGES FOR ALL 40 bottles of wine and 2 HELPERS’ ROOMS instead of 1.
3. Things to look out for as a bride/ groom during the wedding day PLUS HOW TO Check our emotional state so that we stayed calm and pretty/ handsome.
Sorry, I really need to go. Yet to pack my lugguages and I still need to make a trip to Chinatown (People’s Park Complex) to exchange money.
The current exchange rate is about S$1 = 600 korean won.
Bye for now….do come back to my blog for more updates >.< meanwhile best wishes for ALL December grooms and brides!!!
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)