I have already bought 3 wedding presents for my wife. I personally believe that wedding day is a very important occasion and we can’t miss out the exchange of presents.
In addition to the presents that I have bought, I’m intending to make some handicraft for my wife on her wedding day and so I will be rather busy these few days, not forgetting I have exam tomorrow. Oh gosh!!!
I have a rough plan in mind and it will be very consistent with what I have done for her since the courtship days.
A 99-paper crane wind chime for her on the day she said “yes” to be my girlfriend.
A pair of ear-rings for her on Valentine’s Day.
A 1-metre tall Eiffel tower during Proposal Day.
And a… …
Hmmmm…not going to let the cat out of the bag and look out for my postings really soon.
Let’s do a quick recap of what I have made for her:
1. a key-chain with a paper crane
2. Bookmarks with our many photos
3. mosaic of our photos with lyrics encircling the photo
4. self-created and designed cards
5. a glass ball with sea-shells, Swarovski crystals and scented flower petals
6. artificial flower bouqets
7. artificial flowers in a vase with Swarovski crystals
8. Wooden birthday card made of tooth-picks
9. Her family photos all arranged randomly in an A-4 card
10. Hand-made Swarovski bracelet tied around a puppy soft-toy
and many more…
(These are some ideas that you can use them again for wedding gifts for your significant others.>.< )
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)