Yesterday, I received a call from my solemniser. Thank goodness…he had come back from?oversea from his trip. I’m extremely delighted when I received his call.
I know there were a number of info you need before you start clicking into?the ROM?web site.
1. Bride’s full name and nric
2. Groom’s full name and nric
3. One witness from each party with his/ her full name and nric
4. Specific name of your wedding venue if it is not at the ROM
5. Solemniser’s full name and license number
Then, the ROM will issue a date and time for verification and statutory declaration. However, if you can’t make it, you can go to ROM between Monday to Friday between 11am to 1130am and the staff will attend to you ONLY after they have attended to those couples with appointments.
Remember to have your credit number ready and you need to pay S$26 for registration. For more post on solemnisation, click here
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)