I had the chance to interview Peter Lim, the wedding photographer of Daylight Pictures.
Here is the email interview:
1) Can you give me an introduction of yourself, when and how did you start out and what is your wedding site about?
Started photography as a hobby in about 15 years ago. After freelancing for a few modeling agency for some time, I realized photographing people is fun and challenging, so I decided to further the art into full time in 1996 as a photographer assistance in a renown portrait studio, and started on my own after 3 years.
2) I understand you have been in the wedding-related field for quite some time and is now successful. What do you think is the key factor to your success?
After years of photographing people and events, I understand that photography is not just about the skills and techniques, it also need a lot of understanding on people relationships and communications, as it help to perform the shots better and brings confident to my clients.
3) When you are working with couples, what is it that you are most proud of?
After every job, it always feel wonderful to see couples smiling when looking at their pictures and appreciate the work I had done. It really makes my day.
4) What is the greatest challenge that you have faced while growing your career?
Well, the greatest challenge is to perfect every shot to be a masterpiece.
5) Currently, what is the one wedding tip you want to give to soon-to-wed couples?
Be easy and relax, just let the day happens. Leave the worries to the helpers, focus more on each another, this will help to improve the qualities of the pictures. And most importantly, enjoy the day!
6) What are some of the areas do you think wedding couples always overlook when planning their own weddings? (can be pertaining to your own field – in this case videography)
Wedding decorations at home are commonly overlooked by couples, these are important details to be part of the pictures to bring out the occasion.
That?s the end of the interview.
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)