I had the chance to interview Hilarion, the owner and wedding photographer of Tri-Angles.
Here is the email interview:
1) Can you give me an introduction of yourself, when and how did you start out and what is your wedding site about?
I started out photography more than 15 years ago under Hilarion Goh and after sometime, I felt the need to expand so I went into partnership with Triston Yeo, another avid photographer who approaced me and we just decided to form a company call Tri-Angles. From then since, we have expanded and we did rope in another partner Julian Lee and now we employed our intern
2) I understand you have been in the wedding-related field for quite some time and is now successful. What do you think is the key factor to your success?
Quality in works and customer satifaction being the key factor.
3) When you are working with couples, what is it that you are most proud of?
Well, when your customers are satisfied, as a service provider, we certainly will be satisfied too. There is nothing really to be proud of as everyone of us are always in that learning curve as to provide better service and of course we always think out of the box.
4) What is the greatest challenge that you have faced while growing your career?
Well, it was never a bed of roses especially when you were employed with a fixed salary and having to come out to learn to make ends meet. Well, as for me I made a career switch from another arts field. I used to be a music teacher and thought that visual arts was more interesting.
5) Currently, what is the one wedding tip you want to give to soon-to-wed couples?
Shop around and know exactly what you want and not regret after you sign up.
6) What are some of the areas do you think wedding couples always overlook when planning their own weddings? (can be pertaining to your own field – in this case photography)
Well, it’s the service after the contract is signed.
7) Your final thought and advice for my wedding blog readers?
Shop around and if possible, do an ala carte wedding which at the end of the day might be cheaper and you can get exacty what you want. You have choices.
That?s the end of the interview.
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)