photo from tam6nm6n
The popularity of wedding accessories has greatly increased in the past years and these accessories really have an important role in decorating and improving the aspect of your bridal look.
Here you will find 24 selections of the most popular accessories for wedding that are meant to provide you with a beautiful look in the important day of your marriage and also 5 unique ideas on the right criteria for choosing your wedding accessories.
1. Headbands ? these accessories are pretty simple but they have that sophisticated and original look and they are also suitable for any length of hair. They are mostly used by the brides who want to feel comfortable and stilish at the same time. Headbands are easily paired with the veil. There are double headbands or triple ones and these can be used like the traditional ones, which were worn like bun wraps, or even tilted towards the forehead like crowns or tiaras.
2. Bridal Hat ? Most brides choose their hats in function of the style of their gown for wedding. Regarding the hats, the small ones with flowers in the middle are nice indeed, but very difficult to keep on, especially if your hair is not long, that would be arranged in a French pleat so as to attach the hat to it using a long hat-pin. It is not advisable to have some ordinary hair arrangements when wearing these hats, as these will look too unsightly.
3. Juliet Cap ? These hats resemble to small beanies and they are considered to be the bridal form of skullcaps. They are usually composed of small frames that are very closely fitted to the head and have the role of anchoring the veil.
4. Hair Jewelry ? Among the most common hair jewelry we may mention the shells (for beach weddings) or the crystals (for a precious look). These pieces of jewelry are usually placed either around the coiffure or throughout the coiffure. They are considered to be decorative elements composed of crystals, diamonds, rhinestones or pearls and attached to the coiffure by using a special pin or a small twist of corkscrew.
photo from freakdiver
5. Veil ? This accessory is usually available in five different lengths. The veils fitted to the shoulder length and the blucher ones are very suitable for the civil ceremony, because of the less elegant and pretentious outfit worn in these occasions. The veils fitted to the elbow are advisable to be worn along with gowns without train. The veils fitted for fingertips are suitable with almost any full length gowns besides the onest hat have a train. The vails that are fitted to a chapel length are the onest that basically have the size of touching the floor. And last but not least, the cathedral length veils must be worn in formal weddings and usually accompanied by a long vail that the bride must wear. The normal length of the vail is extended to the very end of the train.
There are also other considerations that you must take when choosing the right veil, like the length and size of the actual aisle. Long and sobre veils are usually suitable for cathedral weddings or for other ceremonies in which you will be obliged to make an outstanding impression. In other cases we may consider the veil as inappropriate.
6. Dress Sashes ? There is the option of adding colorful sashes and ribbons to the wedding dress, around the waist or on the shoulders. The color is very important as it may be either in accordance with the colors of the bridemaids? dresses or it may complement them. For instance, the bridesmaids may have cocoa dresses and have their flower bouquets of the same palette of rich colors.
photo from kadha
7. Brides? Gloves and Outerwear ? The gloves for brides must complement the certain dress that she is wearing. One important aspect is to have simple gloves that are advised to be worn with an interestigly ornated gown. And in opposition, simple gowns go with more eccentric gloves. You must bear in mind that the purpose is to please the views with your outlook and not to overwhelm. In spite of the fact that the most commonly used color for gloves is black we must also consider the fact that the gloves ought to match your certain dress in matter of color and material. Regarding the material, this must also be similar when we speak of gloves and wedding dress. In general, silk gloves are very suitable for an also silk gown.
Five examples of bridal wedding gloves:
a. The white gloves in the above-elbow style
b. Sattin gloves of matte color
c. Satin gauntlets
d. 2, 12, and 16-button type of gloves
e. Gloves fitted for the wrist-length
8. Outwear for Bridal Wedding ? Bridal outwear and bridal gloves are the elements that complete the overall bridal look just like the outwear of the bridesmaids? and their gloves. Some examples of outerwear items are Faux-fur, Satin cape, Satin evening wrap and Lace jacket.
9. Feathers ? These elements make the uniqueness and the romantic aspect of a wedding as they represent purity and gentility, like the ideal wedding should be. Feathers may be added to almost all the accessories, from combs to barrettes and even spread through hair. Moreover, there are also many accessories which come with the feathers pre-attached.
10. Bridal Handbags ? These wedding purses are available in various shapes and sizes and they are used for carrying the small personal objects like the lipstick, the handkerchiefs and even the touch-up powder. These bridal handbags allow brides to carry their personal items that are meant to allow them fix the minor elements of their look.
Bridal handbags are very comfortable to carry and easy. They may have multiple decorations like precious stones, lace, sequins or crystals. They are usually created of precious materials like silk, polyester, satin or nylon.
photo from johnmitch
11. Fresh Flowers ? Flowers are regarded as a unique element that brings joyfulness and naturalness to your wedding and also to your wedding dress. It is advised to have one simple flower bouquet that would also be elegant and this element is enough to compliment your beautiful dress and joyful face.
12. Bridal Lingerie ? The main scope of the bridal lingerie is to make you feel comfortable and to make the wedding gown look good. However, it is not difficult to buy the right lingerie for your wedding if you take four things into account: The style of your wedding dress, the fabric of the dress, the purpose of it and last but not least the actual size that you are wearing.
13. Tiaras ? The bride has the liberty of choosing one tiara for herself and one for her flower girl. It is advisable to try and pin your hair as similar as in the wedding day when choosing a tiara so as to make the probe easier. If you will keep your hair down while choosing a tiara, this will get you a smaller one than if you pin your hair up as you will in your wedding day. It is ok not to find a tiara from the first try. You may want to order one if there is no way you can find the suitable one for you in stores.
14. Shawls ? The perfect wear for a formal wedding is made of the combination between the floor-length gown with the suitable gloves and with a shawl. If you prefer wearing a strapless gown then you should consider wearing a certain wrap or a shawl. It is commonly known that the shoulder shawl is suitable to set the dress off and also to provide you protection in case the weather is bad.
15. Hair Vines ? These accessories hold the place of pins on every end. They are suitable for almost any kind of hairstyle. The majority of hair vines are encrusted with precious materials such as crystals or jewelry. Along with the commonly used hair pins and tiara combs, we may consider that hair vines are created to complete any of the brides? tiaras.
photo from superlight
16. Hair Combs ? Hair combs are probably the most commonly used wedding accessories and they usually fit for most styles and for the most hair types. You are likely to fiind the suitable design of hair comb for you as there is a great variety of such accessories available in specialized stores. The variety of hair combs includes styles inspired by flowers, butterflies and small hair combs, also named petit hair combs. The classic ones are usually beaded and decorated with crystals.
17. Hair Clips ? Hair clips are regarded as another interesting and accessible way to decorate your coiffure with jewelry or with special decorative hair clips. However, for the simpler hairstyles, we may note that a right positioned hair clip is likely to create an outstanding look for a bride.
18. Hair Pins ? when you have your hairstyle done and the hair pins added to the coiffure you should try and walk around for a couple of hours to make sure the hair pins will not hurt your head and so will not ruin your wedding day.
19. Barrettes ? For more casual weddings flowers are highly advised to be used and adorned barrettes as well. Simple barrettes are meant to hide back locks or simply provide a festive look to a certain festivity room, by keeping the layers in the right spot. These can be more complex or simple ones, in function of your actual preference and of the look that you desire.
20. Tropical Flowers ? Tropical flowers are advised to be used in tropical themed weddings or in wedding beach parties and they are considered to provide a very natural, exotic and colorful aspect for your wedding photos.
photo from awfulsara
21. Birdcage Pouf ? This is useful for the bride who does not want her vail to be weighed down. The pouf can be worn over the face at the beginning of the wedding party and then it may be turned into a real ?pouf? at the moment of the reception.
22. Shoes ? The shoes for wedding are extremely important and that is why we may consider their notability in the overall aspect. The ideal is to have both comfortable and stilish shoes and this must be in balance with the mixture of personal tastes and the overall festive look. The most suitable wedding shoes are the onest that provide the sexy and the beautiful look for a bride.
Here are 10 different examples of wedding shoes:
a. Heeled shoes
b. Flat shoes or low-heeled ones
d. High heel or the stilettos kind
e. Platform shoes
g. Sling back ones
i. Ballet flat shoes
23. Jewelry ? This element is absolutely necessary for a wedding. The most commonly used pieces of jewelry are the stud-earrings which resemble to diamonds or with pearls. If you opt for wearing a necklace you must consider wearing a strand of pearls of 16 inch, a subtile and delicate pendant and even the original choker that would suit your actual dress.
It is a matter of personal preference whether you want to wear a necklace, earrings and bracelet that would suit with the actual style of your dress.
Like the diamond ring is considered to be the most important jewelry item for the engagement, we may note the consideration of the pearls as of the preferred diamonds for the wedding reception, as these pieces of jewelry represent the purity and the natural beauty of the elegant bride.
You should check if your older relatives can help you with a pair of jewelry like vintage earrings or some set of earrings and necklace that you can ask them to lend you for your wedding day. You also have numerous other options like a pair of fuky earrings suited to a simpler pair of earrings. Or if you are wearing a simpler gown you can always suit a pair of chandalier earrings made of crystals and you can also use pearls.
6 Options of jewelry:
a. Earrings made of diamonds
b. Neckalces with diamonds
c. Bracelets with pearls
d. Earrings with pearls
e. Necklaces with pearls
f. Personalized Jewelry
24. Important Essentials ?
Here there are other important wedding elements and accessories which participate to the success of the wedding day.
b. Pillows for rings
c. Novelties for bride and groom
d. Baskets for the flower girls
e. Sets and novelties for the ring bearer and for the flower girl
h. Cards for keepsake
j. Money bags
k. CDs, Love mints and Disposable cameras
photo from awgreen
— Top 5 Tips On Choosing Wedding Accessories —
There is this really inspired saying that states the importance of accessories and the fact that they really make the outfit for a wedding. Any wedding gown without jewelry would tend to become boring and not so interesting. But is there a way to keep the investment in accessories low? Here you will find some useful hints for accessible wedding accessories.
Tip 1 – You can look in any kinds of stores for the jewelry that you want. You can find really affordable bargains in accessible stores like Wal-Mart for eample. You can also combine and mix the items of accessories that you already have so as to obtain the desired effect that you want.
Tip 2 – You can always borrow items from your mother or grandmother, given the saying that a wedding must also have ?something borrowed?.
Tip 3 – You must not exaggerate with the use of accessories. Wearing these extra decorations means combinng them in a harmonious manner, so as to obtain the desired results of bridal look.
Tip 4 – Search online. If you search in online stores you are most likely to fiind the greatest bargains in designer shops that are not in the latest trends anymore or are simply offered as they have significant price reductions. You just have to make sure you purchase them in time so that you won?t have any unpleasant surprises in the case you don?t like them or they don?t fit and you would want to return them.
Tip 5 – Design your own accessories. If you think you are talented enough to design and create your own jewelry we advise you to go right ahead. This specific idea comes to complete the originality of any outerwear. You can find all the materials that you need, including beads and even beading kits at specialized stores that offer these products even online. This will really help you save money on the accessories that you need.
photo from jayson_brizuela’s
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)