I have been blogging about Chinese wedding customs to follow. I know I still have some more customs and taboos to share such as:
4. Making noise in the newly-wed room
5. Only to have sex at the Right Time
6. Pig Cages
7. Widows are to be blamed
But I have decided to break the pattern and do some contents on cooking.
Yes, cooking!!! Let a guy share with you on how to fry an egg from a start.
I know many newly-wed couples have no idea how to cook and their newly-furnished branded kitchen sets are normally for display. How wasteful!!!
Anyway, for a start, I can show you how to fry an egg.
I got this recipe and pictures from ehow.com. To know more about other recipes, you can visit their website.
Things You’ll Need
nonstick cooking spray
2 large eggs
Over medium heat, warm a small amount of oil or butter, perhaps 1 1/2 tsp., in a small (8-inch) skillet, or spray the pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Crack an egg into the pan.
Cook until the white appears solid, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Here is a video on egg-frying.
Tips & Warnings:
– If the egg’s edges burn, turn down the heat.
– Most people like the egg cooked gently, as the white gets rubbery if the heat is cranked up. – But some people like their fried eggs with browned edges. Turn up the heat if you like it that way!
– Some people cover the pan to make the egg cook faster, but then the yolk gets a film over the top.
– Eggs are high in cholesterol.
Discuss this in our Romance-Fire Wedding Forums.
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)