Sometimes, wedding preparation never reached their desired outcome.
Some weddings had been postponed or even cancelled.
There are a few reasons I could think of:
– There is a change of heart
– The groom was not ready yet (Then why he popped the question then?)
– The bride was not ready yet.
– Other unpredictable reasons that you may think of
Wedding preparation is a big event that the couple look most forward to. Many didn’t sleep well due to the excitement and anxiety.
Me too, I didn’t sleep well every night before my wedding day.
Postponement or cancellation must be a really big blow to the bride or groom (depending what happened actually).
Hope is dashed and the dream of building a warm family is lost.
Who could really understand how a groom or bride feel?
I feel that couples had to really think and plan through if they want to get married.
There are many factors to look into:
– How ready are they ready to commit to each other?
– How prepared are they financially?
– How ready are they emotionally to start a family?
– What do they understand by putting each other before self?
I remembered I watched “Spiderman 3” and Spiderman wanted to marry his girlfriend, M.J. His granny asked him how ready is he.
His granny asked him if he is ready to put his wife before him.
What about you? How ready are you to put your spouse before yourself?
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)