“Hi Jhong Ren, Am so glad you will still be retaining your blog. Im now thinking of planning my banquet but not sure if i wan to do it in hotel or restaurants. our estimate number of tables is 30-40 so not much of restaurants can accomodate us but yet we are afriad that hotel costs will bleed us out. Would you have any suggestions or info on restaurants and hotels banquet?
Appreciate your advices.
For the number of tables that you need, you in fact have many choices of hotels.
I am now in fact referring to “Her World Brides” 2006 issue and using it as reference.
1. Amara Singapore ($550 per table) @ Tanjong Pagar Road
email: email@example.com tel: 6879-2626/77
2. Dragon Gates ($638 per table) @ Harbour Front Centre
3. Fort Canning Lodge ($468 per table) @ Fort Canning Road
email: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 338-4222 ext 8003/8019
4. M Hotel (min $628 per table) @ Anson Road
email: email@example.com tel: 6421-6068
5. Orchard Hotel (min $588 per table) @ Orchard Road
email: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 6739-6635/6594/6534
You can also ask:
6. Orient Ocean Restaurant tel: 6736-3677,
7. Plaza Parkroyal tel: 6290-8080/ 8021/ 8015,
8. River City Restaurant tel: 6339-9969
I’m sure there are more hotels. Eventually, it would be good that you can ask around from friends and once you have decided the hotels, it would be good if you can personally visit the hotels to check out the services and the staff.”
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)