I came across this link from singaporebrides.com = > Auspicious date
As for me, we did see Fengshui Master and gave him our birthdates, Chinese characters and our parents’ birthdates and birthyear.
Auspicious dates are different for different couples and please seek consulation from professional if you really want to know your auspicious dates.
You will know from the feng shui master:
1. Date and Time for Guo Da Li or Bethrodal
2. Date and Time for An Chuan and Hair-combing for Bride before Actual Day
3. Date of Wedding Day
4. Time for entry of Groom into Bride’s house on Actual Day
5. Time for return of Wedding Couple to Groom’s and Bride’s house for tea-ceremony
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)