I have been receiving emails fromy readers asking some of the places they can go for outdoor photoshoots.
As for me, I took it at the jetty at Changi Village. At the baach, there is this round bridge surrounding a restaurant shaped like a hut. I think it is just behind the SAF chalet.
The other outdoor venue is NTU at Boon Lay. It is the place where I first met her and so the place is full of memories. We took it at a small hill which locates the Administrative Building.
Some other suggestions for outdoor photoshoots:
1. Punggol lallang field
2. Sentosa (sentosa cove, tanjong beach, orchid garden, asian village)
4. Orchard Road
5. Singapore Arts Museum
6. Botanical Gardens
7. Furama Riverfront (Need to ask permission from hotel)
8. Pulau Ubin and the kelongs
9. Botanical Gardens
10. Changi Beach (carpark 1 & 6)
11. National Museum
12. Raffles Place
13. Supreme Court
14. Kentridge Park (comes with suspension bridge)
15. Telok Blangah Hill Park
16. new Marina South Pier (the one that replace the Clifford Pier)
17. Labrador Park
18. National Stadium before it gets demolished
I have friends in singaporebrides.com forum who shared with me these places. There will be more to come and so I will just add on to the list.
Depends on whether your preference is city view or natural landscape.
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)