1 more month to our wedding…we are busy preparing the wedding invitation cards.
There are a few things you need:
1. The guest’s name and surname (if applicable)
2. The guest’s mailing address (if you are not passing to him/ her personally by hand)
3. A pen to write the names on the inserts
4. A ribbon or string to secure the inserts to the cards
5. Glue to seal the envelope
6. Stamps for those cards to be sent by snail mail
We were pretty busy these few days, trying to get the addresses from the guests and also getting my committee together.
Today, I had met the solemniser and he has briefed me on what will be done during the solemnisation process. The next step will be to go to ROM on the stipulated date when we will be collecting the necessary ROM documents. Busy busy…>.<
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)