I love high quality wedding invitations.
Why is that so? What is the first thing about your wedding that your guests receive from you?
Yes! You are right, your wedding invitations.
Wedding invitations somehow set the theme and the feel of how your wedding is going to be like. Guests will roughly know what your wedding is going to look like just by a mere look of your wedding invitations. So, remember your tone is set by the invitations.
I know some brides may argue that they want to save money by making their own invites. There is nothing wrong with it and it is just going to get more and more tedious to produce 100 personalised wedding invites. Again, it is really up to you if you want to do-it-yourself and add the personal touch with your team of helpers.
However, if you are rushing for time and need a break from your wedding planning routine which most probably had lasted for the past 9 months, give yourself a break and buy the invitations.
I know of a wedding invitation site and it is WeddingPaperDiva.com where you can get your wedding invitations.
In this post, I present to you save the dates cards, wedding invitations and wedding response cards and hopefully, you can find something really interesting and are suitable for your wedding themes.
Don’t forget to take a look at these 27 wedding favors which can complement your wedding theme and invitations.
Save the dates cards:
1. Canna Photo Save the Date Cards : Persimmon
2. Toile Border Save the Date Cards : Red
3. Spring Wildflower Save the Date Cards : Wild Strawberry
4. Modern Paisley Save the Date Cards : Cabernet
5. Meadow Flourish Save the Date Cards : Hunter Green
6. Filigree Pattern Save the Date Cards : Ore
7. Bold Floral Wedding Invitations : Black
8. Double Happiness Wedding Invitations
9. Elegant Silhouette Wedding Invitations : Midnight
10. Wood Grain Wedding Invitations
11. Sakura Branch Wedding Invitations : Soft Pink
12. Birds in Flight Wedding Invitations : Soft Pink
Wedding response cards:
13. We Do Wedding Response Cards : Cabernet
14. Brushed Swirls Wedding Response Cards : Willow
15. Rich Floral Response Cards : Kiwi
16. Dandelion Dream Response Cards : Tangerine
17. Meadow Flourish Response Cards : Hunter Green
18. Plum Blossoms Wedding Response Cards : Mustard
There are in fact more wedding invitations which you can find. Don’t forget to check out other invitations with floral pattern, comtemporary swirl or just simply simple elegance.
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)