photo from kir
Getting ready for your wedding means having all the small details in place well before the time and one of those small items that must not be forgotten is the wedding favors for your guests. Cheap wedding favors ideas are what everyone asks for as the guests list is usually quite large, so here are a 5 great tips on how you can cut your costs.
1. Handmade gifts are gorgeous. You guests will appreciate the work that you have put into giving them a handmade gift and if you start early enough you can finish in plenty of time and still get all the other things done for the wedding.
2. Think of free things you can use. Nature offers plenty of free beauties so why not take advantage? Use water, ice, leaves, shells, painted twig balls, sand features rock art as gifts. You can use symbolic mementoes like feathers as inspiring gifts.
3. Dual purpose. Make your gifts function as some other part of your wedding. There could be cork screws at each table that guests can take home, the place card holders, cute boxes of confetti or petals, or even the deserts. You can give each guest a miniature cake, chocolate in a bag or candy box. Each guest could also be given a single flower to take home which will also double as d?cor. This can be stunning with votive candles as well.
4. Cheap means simple, so give gifts that say everything you need, but are not too involved. A simple thank you card will suffice if you want to.
5. Cheap wedding favor ideas can be found everywhere as long as you know where to find the right wedding supplies. If you throw some ideas around with your fianc?, friends and family as well as taking inspiration from the internet you will soon come up with a cost effective winner.
- Have a romantic story to share? We'd love to hear your story of celebration. Here are 3 great prizes to be won! (worth over $997)
- Have something to share about your Relationship & Love or have a Bride to be Problem you can't solve? Visit Our Ultimate Caring Forums
relationship tips you can use for your wedding & marriage.
Join the Community by subscribing! (What's this?).
If you enjoyed this article, please share it on StumbleUpon or
vote for it on Digg. I appreciate your support. :)